Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Florist Shop.......



Name of my business
Ylle Florist Shop.....

In this shop I will sale are many of flower.

To make my business successful i must know the marketing to sale my flower.


First..I must do a research...

I must check my current position. This market share by determining my competitors' annual sales. I must look my current income, and calculate the amount by which i would like to bottom line to increase. Consider the floral products offer, and study new items available in the flower industry.


My Objectives....

I must choice marketing goal. General marketing objectives include expanding my existing market, increasing my market share, entering a niche market and maintaining my current position. My marketing goals should be consistent with my overall floral business goals increasing growth or maintaining my current business.

My strategies....


Increase my floral business sales. Offer membership or discount cards to get customers to purchase more flowers. Seek out new customers by advertising in new media (such as bridal magazines or the local chamber of commerce newsletter). Search for complementary items (such as gifts) that could boost my bottom line.


Increase your market share. Advertise the positives of my floral business when compared to my biggest competitor (examples include better service, custom floral arrangements, or free delivery). I must do everything my rivals do to market their business, and then add more to increase my overall sales by pursuing niche markets (such as funerals or proms and weddings) that they do not work in.

Find a suitable market. Most florists try to sell using the "Flowers for Every Occasion" ideal. By choosing a suitable market and offering the best service, price and product within that market, i will take a dominant spot. Position myself as the go-to business for my suitable market (i.e. "When you think of wedding flowers, think of us."). Sample suitable markets include businesses, weddings and funerals.

I must maintain my current position and always make sure my present marketing methods are working by holding a promotion to receive direct feedback.I also maintaining market share or income level may mean adjusting my advertising methods. I also offer dedicated customers discounts floral arrangements or use gift cards as incentives for buying more flowers.my


This are my methods to make my florist shop should be accept the customer.I hope this stratagies will successful to my business.


2 comments:

  1. wow...beautiful shop. good idea,good business. u have more chance to develop if U have a good planning. Next time, if I want to buy fresh flower, I just come to your shop..hehe give me special discount okay..

    ReplyDelete